- What is the mission of Surgery Partners?
- We are a leading operator of surgical facilities across the United States. Additionally, through our portfolio of companies, we provide ancillary services focused on developing innovative solutions for our physicians and patients. We are dedicated to improving quality of care in a convenient and cost-effective manner. Our ancillary services include: physician practices, optical solutions and laboratory services.
- On what stock exchange are Surgery Partners shares traded, and what is the ticker symbol?
- Our common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Stock Market in the United States under the symbol “SGRY.”
- When was the Company’s Initial Public Offering?
- We began trading on the NASDAQ on October 1, 2015.
- Who are the members of the Company’s Board of Directors?
- You can view our Board of Directors and Management team by visiting the Board and Management section of our Investor Relations website.
- Who is the Company’s transfer agent and what is their contact information?
- Our transfer agent, Computershare Investor Services, can help you in a variety of shareholder-related services including change of address, lost stock certificates, stock transfer, account status and other administrative services. You can contact our transfer agent at:
(800) 942-5909 or
Computershare Investor Services
P.O. Box 43078
Providence, RI 02940-3078
By Overnight Delivery:
Computershare Investor Services
250 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021
- When does the fiscal year end for Surgery Partners?
- Our fiscal year ends on December 31.
- When is Surgery Partners’ next earnings release?
- Our next earnings release can be viewed by visiting the Upcoming Events section of our Investor Relations website.
- What is Surgery Partners’ CUSIP number?
- Surgery Partners’ CUSIP is 86881A 100.
- Who are the company’s independent auditors?
- Our auditors are Ernst & Young LLP.
- How do I contact the Investor Relations department with a question or request?
- You can contact Surgery Partners Investor Relations via email by firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, you can reach Investor Relations by calling 615-234-8940. For information requests, you may also visit the Information Request section of our Investor Relations website.
- Where is the company located?
- 310 Seven Springs Way
Brentwood, TN 37027
- Does Surgery Partners distribute dividends or have a Direct Stock Purchase Plan?
- We do not pay a cash dividend on our common stock. We currently expect to retain future earnings, if any, for use in the operation and expansion of our business and do not anticipate paying any cash dividends in the foreseeable future. The Company currently does not offer a Direct Stock Purchase Plan.
- Where can I find all of the SEC filings for Surgery Partners? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
- Quarterly and annual reports, as well as other SEC filings, can be accessed on the Investor Relations section of the Surgery Partners: SEC Filings or directly from the SEC: www.sec.gov.
- Can I request to receive all SEC filings, annual reports, and/or proxy statements electronically rather than through the mail?
- Yes, you can register your email address using the following link to receive news updates and SEC filings alerts: Email Sign-up.